How Daniel Chapter One Began
In 1981, Jim Feijo and Tricia Haith met at a bible study, while Tricia was in college. Jim was a teacher at the Christian School of Fall River, teaching Bible, Science, and Math. Tricia was an English/Writing major, and had worked for years prior in Cancer Research as a lab tech. Two years later, they married, believing God wanted them to serve Him together, and vowed to always “Seek first the Kingdom of God.” They camped through Canada, New Foundland, and Labrador that summer, meeting many Christians and enjoying God’s Creation while living off the land.
Jim and Tricia desired to be missionaries, but no mission board would accept/hire them since Jim was divorced and remarried. Tricia quit her job and school, to be a woman busy at home, according to God’s Word. The next year, Jim quit teaching, to live more by faith. They moved into a campground and Jim scuba dived for quahogs (type of clam) for a living. That Fall/Winter they moved into a trailer park and Jim got a job teaching Phys. Ed at a Jr. High School.
go into all the world
It was May 1989, the summer of Tiananmen Square, and Jim and Tricia marched with the students. They baptized 2 women in mainland China, and later Jim baptized 3 men in Hong Kong at Pilgrims Home.
Fred Eunice and John
Fred Bopp, John and Eunice at our wedding.
Tricia in the desert at Shiloh
- 1st acknowledge you are a sinner. Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- Know there is an answer. John 3:17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
- Accept God’s Love for you. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- DO YOU BELIEVE?
- Ask Jesus into your heart, give you life to Him.
- Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.